6 Replies Latest reply: May 4, 2016 2:11 AM by tommo781 RSS

Enrolled promotion gone missing ?

lukiekwan Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I have enrolled the non-US double elite nights promotion when it appeared online on 25 April.

But now this promotion is gone from my enrolled promotions. I am quite sure I am eligible for this promotion as I am a non US.

Is there a way I can get this promotion back ?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Enrolled promotion gone missing ?
    tommo781 Silver 8 Reviews

I don't know how you get it back lukiekwan, but I've just checked my promotions and it is still there on my account.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lukiekwan Gold

Thanks.

I asked my friend and hers is also still there.

So now I'm wondering what happened to mine

I would ask one of the team to look into it for you.  They are always helpful.

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Thanks Tommo781!

lukiekwan - please send me a direct message with your Rewards number and I'll be happy to assist you.

lukiekwan Gold

I just checked and now the promotions are back. This is very strange.

But thanks to everyone for replying

Maybe AndrewTsorted it for you.  Maybe it was a computer Gremlin.

Whatever happened, I am glad it is sorted and you have your promotions back.

All's well that ends well.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...