1 Reply Latest reply: May 6, 2016 12:15 PM by carat RSS

Taste of Gold - Stays

marialimar Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hi All,

I have am currently trying to finish up my stays to meet (keep) my Gold status under the Taste of Gold promotion.

My question is, if I make a reservation online and use the mobile app to check in without physically going/staying at the hotel, would that count as a stay?

I understand that I would be paying for the unused room, but this may be worth the $80 to me to complete the promotion.

Would this work?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Taste of Gold - Stays
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

This is a great question, marialimar.  In order to receive credit for your stays, you will have to physically check-in to the hotel.  You can still use the mobile check in option, but the process still requires a stop at the front desk to receive keys and payment information. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...