3 Replies Latest reply: May 5, 2016 4:27 PM by jm1991 RSS

"Hotel Reward" Summary of Charges Award Stay

dlsith76 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Does any one know what this means? What is the "Hotel Reward" is that an additional free night or have they just not accounted for the debit of the points for that night?

Thanks

Summary of Charges

Promotional certificate02/22/17
Promotional certificate08/06/16
Hotel Reward05/03/17
Total points for stay:0

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: "Hotel Reward" Summary of Charges Award Stay
    Platinum

I would say the two certificates are showing the issue dates. The hotel reward is showing the final date of the stay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi dlsith76,

I asked our team to check into this for you, and they have advised that this is related to your upcoming redemption stay at the Residence Inn Montreal Westmount. They advised that you are using two free night certificates for the stay. The dates that are listed after the "promotional certificate" are the dates that the certificates expire.  The last notation is for the certificate that is using your points, and the date that it will expire, which is on May 3, 2017. Does that make sense?

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

I have a similar reservation in which I attached my visa certificate and my promo certificate which showed the expiration date and the last night was on points, which an award certificate was attached. If you see the deduction on your recent activity then everything is fine.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...