2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2016 8:57 PM by lindseyh RSS

Question for GOLD members

brandon0626 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Is it possible to be upgraded to a room with a whirlpool once a GOLD member? As a Silver Elite member, I can not use my points on rooms with them. Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Question for GOLD members
    psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews

It all depends on the availability in the hotel at check in.  Sometimes, it helps to call ahead and just say, 'if available and possible, we'd really like to be upgraded to a ....... room'.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  Most of the time it is not executed until check in, but I have had a number of situations where they blocked a room off for me in advance.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Question for GOLD members
      lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Great advice, psudad. I recommend doing the same.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...