2 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2016 9:11 AM by laurac RSS

Spirit to Serve - Amy Malone

elainetk Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I sincerely nominate Amy Malone for the Spirit to Serve Award.  She is Front Desk Supervisor at the Marriott_Courtyard,_3737_Atlantic_Ave_Virginia_Beach,VA

This Courtyard is my home away from home.  I am here every couple of weeks as I work in a 50 mile radius of the hotel.  I have choices and can choose to stay at other Marriott or other hotels.  But this location is my first choice and it is not because of the ocean, the view, etc It is because of the people, in particular Amy Malone.  I can have the worst day, like today, when my new car decided to stop working.  When I got back to the hotel tonight, Amy just cheered me up as soon as I walked in.  With her warm, friendly smile, she made a funny comment and pointed out how worse it could have been. It isn't just today, it's each time I come to the hotel.  She is always happy, smiling and insuring that my stay is comfortable.  She lets me know what the good restaurants are and reminds me of the Bistro.  Thank you for hiring employees such as Amy.  That is what makes the difference when I can choose any hotel in the area.....she is one of the reasons I choose the Marriot Courtyard, 3737 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Marriott_Courtyard_3737_Atlantic_Ave_Virginia_Beach_VA
  • Re: Spirit to Serve - Amy Malone
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, elainetk, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spirit to Serve - Amy Malone
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings again, elainetk, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge this associate and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, this associate has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...