3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2016 9:00 AM by tommo781 RSS

What do I do with a Birthday Elite Night Credit?

b423 Member
Currently Being Moderated

I got an email saying that I have earned one elite night credit...so is this a free night stay and if not what do I do with this?  Also I did not receive one for my birthday in 2015.  I have been a member since 2014.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What do I do with a Birthday Elite Night Credit?
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

It is not a free night stay. It is a one night credit toward earning status. To get to Silver you need 10 nights, Gold 50 nights, and Platinum 75 nights. This credit just puts you one night closer to reaching the next level.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What do I do with a Birthday Elite Night Credit?
    tommo781 Silver 8 Reviews

Hi b423.  You don't do anything with the elite night credit.  No it isn't a free night stay.  It is a one night credit towards the next tier in Marriott.  I see you are a blue member.  Get 10 nights and you will be silver.  The elite night credit counts as one towards that 10.

There is often talk on here about if everyone gets an elite night credit on their birthday.  It can sometimes be a bit hit and miss.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...