12 Replies Latest reply: May 24, 2016 9:26 AM by bejacob RSS

Summer 2016 MegaBonus Promotion?

tsjesq Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Will there be a Summer 2016 MegaBonus Promotion? 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Summer 2016 MegaBonus Promotion?
    impinth_llq Platinum

I'm wondering the same

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tcooksey Platinum

I sure hope they do.  If not I may be better off using a different program.  For some reason I didn't get the spring bonus until I called and complained.  It was just not showing up for me no matter how I logged in.  Then  I googled to see if they offered one.  Once I called and complained they backdated it and gave me the bonus and points but I should not have had to do that. 

Does anyone know what the third and final tier of the spring bonus was?  First tier was a free night after 2 nights.  2nd was like 30k bonus points for 15 nights.  And I'm not sure what the third was supposed to be but I got 5k "GoodWill Adjustment" that I was told was my bonus.  I still cant find the documentation explaining the three tiers for the spring bonus. 

Anyway I am guessing I wont see a summer bonus either.

gwgw Platinum 5 Reviews

My third tier bonus was 1000 points a night, up to 5,000 points.  So in total I got the free cat 1-5 night, 30,000 points and 5000 points.  Now I am switching to Hilton Honors because they are giving double points through August.

peymanagement Platinum

not a chance,

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

The current spring MegaBonus doesn't end until May 15th.  If there will be a Summer Bonus we will not see the announcement until after the Spring MegaBonus ends.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

I'm going to guess that there will not be a bonus this summer. If I'm not mistaken, the summer offers only occurred between 2009 and 2015 (I may be off slightly on the start date). None were called MegaBonuses (one was the "Unexpected Bonus" while another was called the "Getaway Bonus").

Such promotions usually began June 1 and ran through the end of August or mid-September.  Given that the spring promotion runs so late (mid-May), I'd be surprised if we saw anything until Sept 15, when the fall MegaBonus normally begins.

Still, it would be nice to be surprised.

homoviator Platinum

my pragmatic side says no--hasn't happened in a while.  Also, hotels seem to be at fairly high capacity these days. no need to offer discounts. 

my creative side says yes, there will be a summer bonus only because the other big hotels seem to be throwing out a lot of summer offers like double points, 25% off, etc.  Maybe Marriott will follow.  Hope springs eternal.

pittsburger Platinum

My Spring promotion was 15K bonus points after 20 paid nights and 3K bonus for each night after that for a max of 30K bonus. Concurrently, after 2 paid stays, there was a free night certificate for a category 1-5 night. I also didn't receive it anywhere and had to call to get them to add it.

pittsburger Platinum

My Spring promotion was 15K bonus points after 20 paid nights and 3K bonus for each night after that for a max of 30K bonus. Concurrently, after 2 paid stays, there was a free night certificate for a category 1-5 night. I also didn't receive it anywhere and had to call to get them to add it.

pittsburger Platinum

My Spring promotion was 15K bonus points after 20 paid nights and 3K bonus for each night after that, for a max of 30K bonus. Concurrently, after 2 paid stays, there was a free night certificate for a category 1-5 night. I also didn't receive it anywhere and had to call to get them to add it.

pittsburger Platinum

My Spring promotion was 15K bonus points after 20 paid nights and 3K bonus for each night after that, for a max of 30K bonus. Concurrently, after 2 paid stays, there was a free night certificate for a category 1-5 night. I also didn't receive it anywhere and had to call to get them to add it.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Good news. There is a summer promotion. Check out Re: 2016 Global Promotion for details

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...