2 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2016 11:34 AM by brandon0626 RSS

megabonus

wtoms Gold
Currently Being Moderated

megabonus question   stay 2 times receive a free night certificate  unlock promotion  -  when do they unlock the promotion and what is it ?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: megabonus
    ramoneur Platinum

when you have two different stays (check-in/check-out, no re-check-in at same place at same day; regardless of number of nights) you will get a certificate to stay a night for free (limited to cat. 5 I believe)

tip: if you want to use this in a multiple nights stay; book only one night (at payment the certificate will appear)

book the remainder of the nights then to start/end with the "free"/certificate-night

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: megabonus
    brandon0626 Gold

Ramoneur is right. I will add that to be able to redeem a certificate...you must choose "use rewards points" when booking a room or the certificate will not show up when getting ready to finalize payment in my experience. Yes it is category 1-5 hotels. I have earned my megabonus already!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...