6 Replies Latest reply: May 16, 2016 8:22 PM by ramoneur RSS

Coast to Coast AM - Conspiracy Radio!

ramoneur Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

As a relative outsider/layman/noob to American history and culture I always thought the "talk radio"-culture was exaggerated in the information streams I got (movies, references, etc.);

But it turns out to be REAL!

I do REALLY appreciate this show.

I have listened to about 20 shows/broadcasts right now, and I enjoy it.

Of course I have a healthy "scientific brain" (being trained as a construction engineer), but I really LOVE science fiction and conspiracy theories.

I really think that, due to the default "don't trust big government"-attitude of most Americans (which I personally think is a very healthy attitude), America has a unique disposition for adhering to, developing and supporting conspiracy theories.

This show is GOLD, and makes me feel sorry that I do not live in America to be able to listen to this on the "real" radio.

do anyone of you gals/guys know this show?

Disclaimer: I don't believe 99% of what I hear on this show, but I enjoy having a very open mind

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Coast to Coast AM - Conspiracy Radio!
    omegaet Platinum 8 Reviews

It's 'entertainment' and not much more!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ramoneur Platinum

it's an interesting insight in one of America's many subcultures

omegaet Platinum 8 Reviews

So when you used "Americans" are you focused on the United States?  Coast to Coast AM has a large listening audience in Canada (also America), Guam, and the Virgin Islands.

ramoneur Platinum

no, not focused on United States

ramoneur Platinum

listening again;

heard a scary interview with a tree-headed-one body person(s);

a tragedy occurred: the middle head/person died

scary thing was: the remaining two persons/heads claimed it could not be removed and it was still "alive" since the cells still receives oxygen/nutrients

...I am sure this will give me some nightmares

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...