1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 28, 2016 9:27 PM by dansplan RSS

Ultimate Reservation Guarantee

blkace Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I was walked from a Courtyard and put up at a hotel that was a $50 cab ride away. The Courtyard did not pay for my return and the manager is claiming the $100 guest comp covers transportation. Is this correct?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Ultimate Reservation Guarantee
    Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

First of all, I'm assuming you are an elite member. If not, you got the elite treatment either way.... ,

In my opinion, the manager is probably right. The wording of the guarantee just says it's $100 for the inconvenience, it doesn't say anything about providing transportation in addition.

Here's the link: https://www.marriott.com/marriott-rewards/member-benefits/guarantee.mi

And the words for those that want to follow along but not click and read

Silver, Gold and Platinum Elite

Ultimate Reservation Guarantee

Young, professional woman looking at her mobile phone

If for some reason we’re unable to honor your reservation, we’ll pay for your accommodations that night at a nearby hotel and compensate you for the inconvenience. To be eligible, you must provide your Marriott Rewards membership number when making a reservation. Compensation varies by hotel brand.

JW Marriott®, Autograph Collections®, EDITION®, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott® Hotel and Resorts, Gaylord Hotels, Delta Hotels® (limited participation)

- $200 USD 
    - 90,000 points

AC Hotels, Courtyard, SpringHill Suites, Residence Inn, Fairfield Inn & Suites, TownePlace Suites, Moxy Hotels, Protea Hotels

- $100 USD
    (Platinum members also receive 90,000 bonus points)

The Ritz-Carlton

Platinum Members received
    - $200 USD 
    - 140,000 points

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...