3 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2016 12:58 PM by bctg77 RSS

Hotel will not approve poor rating on TripAdvisor!

bctg77 Platinum 6 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

So over a week ago I posted a review on the TripAdvisor website regarding my poor stay at the Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection in Savannah GA.  I have many other reviews published since then but this one just sits.  It is a poor review for the worst Marriott hotel I have ever stayed at, period.  I was given the suggestion to write a review from an Insider and believe it is a great way to look at properties I will be booking in the future to see what people are saying.  But, if they will not publish a poor review it really doesn't help.  I also noticed that there were many other reviews from Plat. members like myself complaining about their treatment, service and attitude, all poor like I experienced.  Is there a solution or a direction that anyone has had with TripAdvisor to have them publish this review??  Looking for suggestions.  This is my first poor review and hope it will be my last.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hotel will not approve poor rating on TripAdvisor!
    guidedog613 Platinum 6 Reviews

Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks to post if the review raised any red flags for the Tripadvisor moderators...I don't believe the hotel is not allowing your review on the Tripadvisor forum. If it falls outside of the guidelines such as language or a personal attack then it is reviewed a number of times by a number of people.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

I had a review "hang" for 2/3 weeks once.  (Not for a Marriott, and it was actually a good review.)  But there was something in it - I don't know what - that raised concerns with TA.  It was rejected eventually, and I got an email suggesting I resubmit it.  I did, with different wording, and it was posted within 24 hours.

I don't think the hotel/attraction has any say in what is published.  It is all down to TA.

bctg77 Platinum 6 Reviews

FYI.... Posting on TripAdvisor finally posted after close to three weeks with a reply from the front desk manager. Way to little to late, but at least the posting has been added to their hotel.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...