4 Replies Latest reply: May 18, 2016 2:35 PM by AndrewT RSS

Missing Stay Request Form

jimaruba Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

It has been the required 10 days since my stay ended and points, nights  and megabonus credits have not posted. Form requires me to attach a PDF of bill or mail a hard copy. Why cannot I just list my Marriott Confirmation number for the stay? It is not requested on the Form.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing Stay Request Form
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi jimarubaYou've posted a great question here.  While I can understand your point of view, a copy of your bill is required to make sure our records match up and all eligible credit is added to your account.  If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jimaruba Gold 1 Reviews

Not clear why all information cannot be verified using confirmation number. Assuming the issue is with the hotel that did not timely process stay. Also did not send me the e-mail copy of bill.

jud Member

Hi, I would like to ask favour from you with regards to the missing stay. On 7th May I have made one stay at Renaissance KL to complete my Megabonus 2 stays requirement. Until now, it has not yet posted in my account and the due date for Megabonus is already expired. Could you advice me on how to update my stays into the account and receive the free night from my 2 stays under Megabonus programme. Thanks.

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi there,

I've just send you a direct message regarding your inquiry; I'll happily assist you with your MegaBonus promotion from there.

Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...