3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2016 5:11 AM by ofeder RSS

Missing stay requests

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

How long after filling out the missing stay request form do you usually have to wait before you see your stay post?  I have 2 stays from last week that have yet to post.  For one stay, I completed the missing stay form on the 10th day after checkout.  It's a bit tiresome having to chase down the points, especially when the e-folios arrived within 48 hours of checkout. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing stay requests
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi muppetwrangler,

I've just sent you another private message since I"m working with you on the Elite Night Credit already. Look forward to receiving the requested info from you. Sorry for the frustration this has caused.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

Thanks, deannad, I've sent you another DM with all the info! 

ofeder Member

Same here - still missing a stay from almost 2 month ago, registered the stay with my account before checking in

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...