21 Replies Latest reply: Apr 21, 2016 3:55 PM by AndrewT RSS

Birthday elite night credit

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The e-mail that one receives from Marriott wishing them a happy birthday with the gift of an elite night credit...does that e-mail arrive on the day of your birthday or earlier?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Birthday elite night credit
    seatexan Platinum

Last year mine arrived on my birthday.  I will know in 6 days if it will arrive on my b-day again!

EDIT: It was an e-mail though.... and I had to "claim" it first.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

I've received it every year, but not this year.  I'll give them a few more hours before I get   !!!

seatexan Platinum

Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 11:05 AM

Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 9:50 AM

The times did change between the years but not by too much... so yeah I hope you get it soon as the past 2 years have been consistent.

mustanggt Platinum

What is a birthday elite night credit???  I don't ever remember getting anything on my birthday and I've been an elite member for a long time.

seatexan Platinum

It's a free night that goes towards your elite status that you should get on your birthday.  Make sure your birthday is listed on your Marriott Rewards acct.

bebbot Silver

I am fairly new. Where do I check if my birthday is listed? I don't know where to check my profile.

mustanggt Platinum

On the main menu page click on "Profile". The go to personal information and click on "edit".  You will then find a box to enter your birthday.

bebbot Silver

Thanks

seatexan Platinum

Hey bebbot - it will be listed under "profile" in your account

My Account

• Overview
                • My Reservations
                • Activity
                • Profile <------- Listed here where it says Personal Info
                • Promotions
                • Saved Hotels

bebbot Silver

Thanks.

On your birthday, you get an elite night credit from Marriott Rewards.  You need to have your birthday showing on your profile and also that you opted-in for e-mails. 

mustanggt Platinum

Thanks for the info.  I have opted in for all the emails and receive a lot of them, but I'll check to see if my birthday is listed.

seatexan Platinum

Let us know if you get it.

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi muppetwrangler,

Please feel free to reach out via private message with your Rewards number if you do not receive your elite night credit email by tomorrow.

Also - Happy Birthday!

Thank you, deannad!  I will reach out if I don't receive the e-mail by tomorrow.

sharpinf Gold

Sorry to piggyback on this post deannad but my Birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I haven't seen the night credit in my account nor have I received an email to claim it. My birthday is shown in my account profile and as far as I know has always been there.

Is there any chance that either yourself or one of the team could take a look at this please?

Thanks very much!

deannad I sent you a DM.

seatexan Platinum

muppetwrangler did you ever get the e-mail?  sharpinf let us know if you eventually get yours.  I'll come post here if I don't get mine!

SeaTexan The e-mail arrived on Tuesday, which was the day after my birthday.  I claimed the elite night credit, but it has yet to post to my account.  It says it can take up to 48 hours to post, so hopefully it'll post this morning.

victoryvision Gold

My wife's birthday just passed and she never received her birthday bonus points either.  Should she call the rewards hotline?

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that. To receive the birthday night, please ensure that your account is set up to display your birthday and that you have opted-in for emails (instructions given by fellow Insiders above).

If you have already done so, please send me a direct message with your Rewards number and I can assist you further from there.

Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...