6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 22, 2016 7:50 PM by lindseyh RSS

Doves are crying. RIP Prince

foxglove Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Prince was found dead this AM at his Paisley Park, MN, home. He was 57. I'm bummed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Doves are crying. RIP Prince
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

RIP indeed.  Too many musical geniuses are passing away this year and it is only nearing the end of April.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

foxglove Silver 3 Reviews

I was teaching high school in 1985 and got called on the principal's carpet for allowing my students to play "Darling Nikki" in my classroom.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Good to know others have been sent to "the chapel" for doing things the higher ups did not like!!!

But the nerve of them to scold you for that song, come on man!

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

Suckiest news ever.  Loss of an icon.  Such a talented artist and a true original.  Purple Rain has to be one of the best albums of all time.  I heard that everyone downloaded a bunch of Prince songs right after the news broke.  I didn't have to do that because they are all already on my iPod

john_thai Platinum 8 Reviews

I was not much of a fan of Prince for a long time. When I started learning the guitar and studying some of his performances I gained new respect. There's a story out there that some one asked Clapton how it felt to be the world's greatest guitarist. He said "I don't know, ask Prince".

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

I was sad to hear of this news as well! I've always loved Prince.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...