2 Replies Latest reply: May 16, 2016 10:38 AM by laurac RSS

Quincy Il Fairfield Inn - Patricia

johnnyquest Gold
Currently Being Moderated

DDuring a recent stay at the Quincy IL FF in Patricia was extremely helpful and provided great customer service.  During my stay I was very busy and had to work late into the night. On my last day my work session ended early but my train did not leave until 5 pm.  I iasked for a late checkout but was informed that there was a team checking in and they would have to see what they could do.  patricia and her crew stayed on top of this and kept me informed throuought the morning as they were able to extend my check out.  Eventually they were able to extend to when my train left and I was able to sleep from noon until then which was greatly needed.  I really appreciated this.  Also a check in I was upgraded to a suite which was perfect for me and my team to use to work late into the night.

Will be staying here on my frequent visits to Quincy. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Quincy, Illinois, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Quincy
  • Re: Quincy Il Fairfield Inn - Patricia
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, johnnyquest, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Quincy Il Fairfield Inn - Patricia
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, johnnyquest, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge this associate and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, this associate has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...