1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 16, 2016 2:51 PM by AZDesertRat RSS

Scrub Island

spartyboy Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

First time posting here. I just want to say Thank you to all the wonderful people at Scrub making our 3rd visit to the Resort even better (didn't think that was possible) than the first 2. We were there celebrating my wife's parents 80th birthdays and 60th wedding anniversary. Enjoyed the North Beach Dinner/Festival and I can't speak more highly about 2 folks, Dale in the restaurant and Kelly the concierge. Kelly you really know how to make a wonderful trip and make it even better. We hope we can get back to the island again sometime soon.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Scrub Island, Caribbean
Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
Scrub Island, Virgin Islands (British)
  • Re: Scrub Island
    AZDesertRat Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Welcome and thanks for your report on a place that has received very positive reviews by Insiders.  Yours and others' input has added Scrub Island to the future travel plans of many.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...