4 Replies Latest reply: May 27, 2016 9:38 AM by AZDesertRat RSS

Bachfest, Leipzig - June, 10-19 - anyone going?

ramoneur Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

http://www.bachfestleipzig.de/

anyone going here?

I'll be there from Fri the 10th 'till Tue the 14th of June.

Would be interesting to meet other forum member(s);

Dunno if they have a business lounge there, but being in Germany the beer is bound to be very good ;-)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Leipzig, Saxony, Germany Marriott Hotels & Resorts Leipzig Marriott Hotel
  • Re: Bachfest, Leipzig - June, 10-19 - anyone going?
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Great post, ramoneur. I won't be there, but hope you have an enjoyable time, and hopefully the timing will work for other Insiders.  I'll be in France in late May, and the farthest I'll venture from the home fires in June will be AT&T Park (SF).  Happy travels to you. Love Germany, but have never been to Leipzig.  The Bachfest sounds really great.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ramoneur Platinum

...so, anyone else here going?

ramoneur Platinum

...less than two weeks now;

nobody else going?

AZDesertRat Platinum

No, but would like to hear more about your time there.  Might want to include in future plans.  Son's parents-in-law live in Aachen and we will have given them two tours by end of this summer (Arizona and Colorado).  Time for us to be hosted on a tour of Germany!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...