3 Replies Latest reply: May 16, 2016 1:52 PM by pilam76 RSS

Central Park hotels?

pilam76 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone ever stayed at the residence in Central Park or the courtyard in Central Park, both located on 54th and Broadway. If you have I would appreciate any feedback.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York City, New York, USA
Manhattan, New York, USA
New York-Manhattan, New York, USA
  • Re: Central Park hotels?
    shaunfromcolumbus,ohio Gold

I have not, but I will check back. I have seen those hotels and I wondered about them as well. Thanks for this topic.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

kdeatrick Platinum 1 Reviews

I've stayed in The Courtyard over 100 days last year alone and am well on my way again this year. What would you like to know?

I like the area and the hotel. It is a great location.

pilam76 Platinum

I was just looking for any feedback you can give me would be so appreciated!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...