2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 8, 2016 4:01 PM by deannad RSS

Gold Status - Platinum challenge?

cinderrules Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Sorry - I realize there is a ton if discussion on challenges but I didnt find any information on how you sign up for a challenge. This is the first I've heard of these challenges but I just joined Insider today.

ANy help would be appreciated.

THank you

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Gold Status - Platinum challenge?
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Gold Status - Platinum challenge?
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Cinderrules, As you'll see from the thread bejacob directed you to, the fastest and most efficient way to enroll in a challenge is to call the Rewards Customer Service line at 1-800-321-7396.  They will be able to give you details as well as enroll your account if you are eligible. If you prefer, you can message me with your account details so we can have our team check your account for eligibility.

Thanks for inquiring!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...