3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 13, 2016 8:57 AM by AZDesertRat RSS

Stay at The Press Hotel in Portland, ME

mustanggt Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We have just returned from our fourth stay at The Press Hotel in Portland, Maine.  This Autograph Collection hotel, which opened last year in the former Portland Herald Press building, is a true gem in the middle of the city.  The one of a kind decor throughout the entire hotel follows the theme of journalism, right down to the book of poems left on your bedside table as part of their turn down service.  Their restaurant, The Union, is quickly becoming one of the top eateries in Portland.  If you are having trouble deciding what to select from the menu, simply ask to have the chef create a three or five course tasting menu for the table.  We did, and we weren't disappointed.  If your business or leisure travels take you to Portland, stay at The Press Hotel...You'll be happy you did!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Portland, Maine, USA
  • Re: Stay at The Press Hotel in Portland, ME
    vertol46 Platinum

Thanks for the report! My wife and I have been looking for a weekend getaway spot in Maine for the summer. Nice to have intel. And I've enjoyed every Autograph hotel I've visited.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Sounds like a joint to check out, thanks for sharing.

AZDesertRat Platinum

mustanggt  -  Appreciate the recommendation.  Maine is very high on our list of unexplored states and I plan to get there soon.  Have also enjoyed several AC hotels.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...