5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 20, 2016 12:09 PM by carat RSS

gold status challenge question

kval Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I just read on here about the challenges that are offered to speed up your reward level!  Unfortunately, this was after I just stayed at a Marriott property in March and last weekend!  If I signed up for a challenge, is there anyway my trip in March and last weekend could count towards this?  Please say yes! Ha!  

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: gold status challenge question
    phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

Probably, not!  Sorry!  BTW do you have a Marriott Rewards VISA Signature card?  If not get one.  You will get a bunch of points, initially, and you get 15 Nights credit each year.  For every $3,000 that you put on the card you ge a night's credit.  Since I got this card, it provides 35- 40 nights credit each year.  I makes Gold automatic and makes Platinum attainable.  I have been Platinum ever since these features were added to the card.

You get a free night at a hotel, each year which is worth the $85 per year fee.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

kval Silver

Yes, I have the credit card. But, I would just let it sit and gather dust because I forgot about it adding a night for every $3,000!  Now, it's my go to!  I'm not far off from gold but just realized I had the 2 stays and have 4 more coming up so thought it would cut down the time.  Somehow collecting points/elite nights becomes addicting and a crazy game to play! Thanks for info!

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

kval,

Unfortunately, our team's system will not allow them to retroactively add stays to count towards status challenges. If you are still interested in participating in a challenge, please feel free to send me a private message with your Rewards number and we'll check your account for eligibility of enrollment. Thanks!

philwu Silver

Hi is there any current status challenge right now for which i can sign up for?

Thanks a lot

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi philwu,

There sure are!  For more information about Status Challenges, please check out the following thread.  Status Challenges: What are they and how do I enroll?

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like to enroll in the challenge.  We'd be happy to help!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...