0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 6, 2016 12:10 PM by DevilsAdvocate RSS

Courtyard Evansville East

DevilsAdvocate Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have a philosophy that you never know how good an organization's issue resolution practices are unless you actually have an issue.  I have stayed at numerous Marriott properties without incident which is always a good thing.  But do you ever positively know how good their customer service is if an issue never arises?  That is why I am posting this about the Courtyard Evansville East. 

I had an incident happen that we do not need to revisit as the customer service of Kayla at the front desk and Curt the GM was outstanding.  I reported the issue to them and they immediately resolved the issue with a resolution that was, in my opinion above and beyond what I was expecting.  Not only did I get compensated with a generous point addition to my rewards account but they made future reservations for me when I could not get reservations through the Platinum reservation line.  The hotel was near or at capacity for the dates I needed the reservations but they were able to accomodate me.

Kudos go out to Kayla and Curt for their prompt and generous resolution to my issue.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Evansville, Indiana, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Evansville East

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...