5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2016 8:06 AM by ramoneur RSS

New to Insiders..

phonycat Gold
Currently Being Moderated

hello, i have just joined this group, and am wondering who to contact about gold/platinum elite status challenges. I am currently a silver elite, but anticipate more hotel stays in next few months. I look forward to any input you all have. Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New to Insiders..
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Status Challenges: What are they and how do I enroll?

This will give you all the info you need,

Welcome to Insiders.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NeoTrinity Platinum

Marriott Rewards at 801 468 4000 has always been very helpful to me. I suppose I can be a bit daft when browsing through the website. It took me quite some time to figure out what my lifetime status was and as soon as they showed me how to do it, it really helped me navigate their site more efficiently. They are very helpful. They were also helpful in getting me my missing points.

ramoneur Platinum

+100 for using DAFT :-)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi phonycat.  Welcome to the community!  Calling the Rewards line is a great way to address any questions or concerns you may have.  However, I'm one of the moderators here and can always help out if you'd like.  Please send me a direct message with your Rewards number and I will be able to provide additional details on the challenge you are eligible for. 

jasonchicago Member

Phonycat: I hope that you've come back to check out the answers to your question. Bejacob and Carat both have you on the right track. I think that calling customer service at 1-800-321-7396 would do the trick, but since Carat was generous enough to offer to help you directly, I'd sure take her up on it

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...