6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2016 12:36 PM by bctg77 RSS

Bucket Lists???

benbuck6 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I just texted my wife and asked whats her top on her Bucket List of places to go. Just curious...what others may be and why? Might end up changing mine some after I hear about other places. Mine...off the top of my head...in no certain order.

1) California...doing 4 days there this summer

2) New York City

3) Scotland - Family History leads me back there and even a castle attached to our ancestors. Would be neat to see.

4) Italy

5) Spain

6) Germany

7) Greece

8) Bora Bora

9) Norway

10) leaving 1 cause I just cant think of it but some place remote with a beach and untraditional

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Worldwide
  • Re: Bucket Lists???
    pointjunkie Platinum 2 Reviews

My bucket list (too many places and "things to do") just could not be narrowed down to just 10 places.

However, we plan on accomplishing one 'bucket list' item this November...watching the sun rise on top of Haleakala.

Ah, Maui no ka oi!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

benbuck6 Silver

I got the chance to do that 16 years ago. Awesome place.

pointjunkie Platinum 2 Reviews

benbuck6...then it's way past that time to do it again!!!

benbuck6 Silver

yeah, my HS Freshman wants to go to Maui for his HS Graduation...Im not arguing

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi benbuck6,

You've found one of our most beloved topics on Insiders There have been a few other threads on here that discuss Bucket Lists, one of which I started earlier year: Bucket list destinations – Did you get there this year?, along with another recent one: Re: What's on your bucket list?

Thanks for sharing your top 10 (9)!

bctg77 Platinum 6 Reviews

California....do Nor Cal.  SF is so much fun, great food and really good sites and people watching.  Napa is only about 90 minutes away and is perfect for a day trip.  Redwoods are so close and just being in the City by the Bay is great.  You will love it.  I lived there for over twenty years and never got tired of it!  Next would be Italy....Just got back in October from spending 5 weeks there. Perfect place to vacation. People are so nice, language not a problem, food is so good as is the wine.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...