This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2010 9:23 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Insider Navigation Problem

superchief1 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

For the past few days, I have been unable to access pages in the Marriott Rewards forum. I can view the page with most current postings, but when I try to access the next page, I receive an error message. Are others having this problem?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Insider Navigation Problem
    platinumstar Platinum 3 Reviews

Yep, same problem here! Unable to read after the first page

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Insider Navigation Problem
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Greetings Superchief,

Thanks for the heads-up.  Logged on late yesterday, but did not encounter the issue.  As a suggestion, feedback about navigation errors like the one you reported can be posted here

The feedback link appears in the upper right hand corner of Insiders.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...