3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 31, 2016 8:55 PM by bejacob RSS

Anbang Withdrawing offer?

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Anbang Withdrawing offer?
    seatexan Platinum

Oh thanks for the link!  I want to be excited, but it might be too soon.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

Sea texan i would now put the probablity at .95  dont know why they pulled out but it did increase the cost to Marriott substantially. Interesting they think it could close by early fall

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

This has been a roller coaster of a ride. The shareholder meeting is still a week away. While it's unlikely anything will derail things now, I've learned to wait and see.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...