8 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2016 6:44 AM by engneer RSS

140K Ritz Carlton Credit Card Offer Returning?

Seawolf Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Okay, does anyone know (or heard any rumours) whether RC will be resurrecting the 140K points sign-up deal they did last year? I am holding out from switching my United Chase Club Card to the RC card if that ever happens again (mainly since United points are starting to become much harder to accumulate)...,

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 140K Ritz Carlton Credit Card Offer Returning?
    homoviator Platinum

That would be cool! I'd love to see it return, I might try it this time. It's been on the back of my mind. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

Not sure if we will ever see that offer again.  It has been over a year. I'm very thankful I signed up for it when it was around. You could always call Chase and see if they would be willing to provide you with that offer or something that is better than the current Ritz Offer.

eemaemba Gold

Would be interested in it as well.

engneer Gold

I check almost every week for that offer. The current 2 nights certificate is not too appealing to me

702rugbyref Platinum

That would be a good signup bonus for sure.

Jsucool76 Gold

It never came back last year, I'd be surprised if it did this year. Happy I got it when I did.

The two nights is still a great offer though.

mrbmbrown Platinum

Have not heard, but the rumblings on the blogoshpere are yes.

engneer Gold

I keep checking and still not available, time to practice patience :-)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...