5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 31, 2016 11:46 AM by carat RSS

Will I get reward points?

cruiser54 Member
Currently Being Moderated

I have booked a pre-cruise Beijing Marriott City Wall w/tours through Princess Cruises for four nights but my reservation, of course, doesn’t show up on the Marriott website.  Suggestions? Thanks!

Ohh, yeah...I used to be the Art Gallery Directior on the Stardancer...years, years ago!

Scan 160 copy.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Will I get reward points?
    phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

Did you book this stay direct with Marriott.  If it'sw a third party booking, you may not get points.

If you booked direct with Marriott, it should show up on the  website and you should get points.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

I'd like to look into this for you, cruiser54.  Would you mind sending me a direct message with your Rewards number and additional details about the tour? 

cruiser54 Member

Hi Carat,

Thank you for your kind offer but nowadays, you just never know who really is behind the “internet curtain” and I do not feel comfortable sharing that information. Thank you in any case!

peymanagement Platinum

She works for Marriott. She is secure.

Your other option is just to call customer service. You probably booked through the cruise line which is a third party. So would not likely get points but follow-up

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

I can totally understand where you are coming from and apologies for not introducing myself, cruiser54!  I am one of the community managers here along with lindseyh, deannad and AndrewT.  We are here to provide insight and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to reach out to us at any time.  

peymanagement has given some great advice.  Calling the Rewards service line is always great option, they will be able to assist with your inquiry and can be contacted by calling, 1-800-450-442. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...