4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 30, 2016 12:50 PM by k-o RSS

Platinum points on rewards stays?

k-o Gold 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hey all - question for you. Do you still get bonus arrival points for reward stays? I just did a reward stay at an Autograph hotel & wasn't given the normal additional arrival points. I haven't stayed on rewards in a while, so to be honest wasn't really sure. They didn't mention my status or anything when I checked in, I was in a rush & didn't ask. They did say they weren't doing free breakfast in restaurant (no lounge) due to Easter being the next day, so would get points instead. But, haven't received those at this point either.

Not to mention it was a rewards stay but my credit card has been charged (a whole different issue I'm trying to solve...ugh)  haha. I may be too early on this one as the stay was last weekend, but the stay did hit my account so I was wondering.

Thanks so much for the info!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum points on rewards stays?
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Yes. Arrival points are given even for rewards stays. It can take a few days for them to show up, but you should see them shortly.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

peymanagement Platinum

k-o, you may have let them off easy on the b fast. The members benefits say "guaranteed lounge access/free breakfast". I believe you should have been offered a free breakfast. A friend of mine ran into this last weekend and after a bit of discussion got the lavish free Easter Brunch.

k-o Gold 2 Reviews

Boo...I'm always too nice when it comes to these things. I was kind of surprised, I've never had the breakfast issue before. But, was visiting family in the area anyways, so just did breakfast elsewhere instead.

fistuk Platinum

More than once in a while they forget to post those points (just happened to me again), so if you don't see those points in your account after a day or two than just call customer service and ask them to add them for you.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...