3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2016 11:34 AM by carat RSS

Anyone know how long it would take for a complaint to be processed?

irenie Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I've recently experienced some billing issues, and I see that some of you recommend emailing customer service, but how long will it take for them to get back to you about the complaint?  I'm trying to fix the billing issue right now, but I really want to make it clear to Marriott the hassle that they have caused me and the multiple phone calls I had to go through to try to fix the problem.  I know Marriott strives on great service, but this is taking up some of my time, when all they had to do was bill me correctly.

Please if anyone could respond to this forum as to what the best steps are to letting the company know about this issue that would be great.  It's getting a little stressful on my end here after calling about three different phone numbers

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Torrance, California, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Los Angeles Torrance/South Bay
  • Re: Anyone know how long it would take for a complaint to be processed?
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

I'd call up the elite line. Make sure you have your Rewards number and the confirmation number of the hotel you're complaint about. Explain the complaint carefully and at the end of the call ask fit the agents email, then send an email confirming your complaint in detail,and the conversation. Follow up by phone and email a week later. Good luck, I find Marriott CS responsive and sympathetic, but slow...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

irenie

I would follow brightlybob's advice, be sure you call on the Elite Line and get the Marriott CS Reps name.  Their sense of urgency depends on the random Rep you get.  My experience has been positive on the Elite Line.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi ireniebrightlybob has provided some great advice.  If you'd like, as one of the forum's moderators, I can also help out too.   Please send me a direct message with your Rewards number and additional details and I'd be happy to take a deeper look for you. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...