11 Replies Latest reply: Apr 21, 2016 7:56 PM by jonsummers RSS

elusive unlocked bonuses????

homoviator Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

So It's been over two weeks since I unlocked my 2 stay, free night 1-5 bonus.  then according to my account in promotion central it says "

• Win #2: Unlock your new bonus points offer – and register when it appears in your online account"

I know there are several kinds of bonuses going on out there, but I'm wondering if anybody has had this bonus and has seen what the win #2 is.  (I'm assuming it's not the megbonus, which has been there for months now.)

I'm curious and also coming up on some more stays so if I'm missing something, I'd like to fix it now before I make a few stays and maybe miss out on the chance to work on the next bonus point offer since I'm not going to even come close this year to the megabonus.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: elusive unlocked bonuses????
    seatexan Platinum

Hmmm I thought mine was the Mega Bonus (which I won't be able to make).  I unlocked my 2 stay, free night also.  Nothing more has shown up so I figured it was the mega bouns.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

homoviator Platinum

SeaTexan, that seems likely. I guessed that too, but since I think I got the Mega Bonus first, it seemed weird. Also, it hardly seems like an "offer." I'm not coming close either, so I'm not inclined to make a stretch for it.  for 15, for example, I could add a couple of weekend trips and be in great shape, but 20, I don't think there's barely even 20 days left in the Mega Bonus at this point. I'd be happy with say 5000 pts for 10 stays or even 15.I would have worked hard for that and put in some extra time.

Mostly the question is just out of curiosity. It seems like they didn't roll this out the best way they could have because I know there's another threads with similar but slightly different questions on the rewards this spring from a lot of people who are pretty tuned in to Marriott.

My moment of zen shall be in thinking of all the places I did get to stay this spring, points or no points, and they've all been very enjoyable. 

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi all!  No need to worry.  This promotion retroactively accounts for all of your stays between Feb. 1st and May 15th.  Even though the next offers are not unlocking right away, your progress is still be tracked and accounted for. 

texaschef Platinum 1 Reviews

Cool...thanks for keeping us posted. I've already won #1 and #2, when is my third bonus going to unlock? I have see other LTP's get the additional bonus for the 1000 pounds nuts for up to 5 nites but I havent

Platinum

1000 pounds of nuts sounds like too dang much sodium

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi there, texaschef,

Please send a direct message to carat and myself with your Rewards number. We would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks!

krysti01 Silver

I have stayed 30 nights since February and I did get my certif for a free night but nothing since then......do I need to call Marriott?

harbour Silver

How do I go about getting my 2500 points.   I stayed two different times and received my free night.  Because one of the hotels didn't post my stay I had to call to get this done.   I got the message about the 2500 points so I booked another night and it was posted to my account.  Then i got the email after I got home from my third stay saying I had to unlock this promotion.   when i chatted with a guy from marriott he said the stay had to be after April 14th???  I'm confused.

victoryvision Gold

I'm confused.  I've unlocked and earned both Megabonus #1 and #2 but never received anything for Bonus #3.  Is there such a thing?

columbussig Platinum

Victory,

When you signed up did it mention possible 3 Megabonus options for you?  Unfortunately, these offers vary depending on your status I believe.

If it did Megabonus 3 is a bonus 1000 points for each stay up to 5 stays, just email customer service and they should add it to your account.  I hope!

good luck

jonsummers Gold

I figured out the same thing.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...