4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2010 5:01 PM by rainbowwill RSS

Rewards Activity Now Posts Lifetime Nights!

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I just noticed that My Mariott Rewards Account - Account at a Glance now shows Total Membership Nights.

I suspect this is in response to the recent announcement regarding the changes to reaching Emeritus status since number of lifetime nights is one of the plateaus.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rewards Activity Now Posts Lifetime Nights!
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews
    Pretty cool :) Now if they could also post lifetime points that would square it all up....then again I might not want to see how many points I have cashed in over the years LOL How long does it take this site to update status I wonder? Still shows me as Plat which is fine, but would be nice to see the true PP status

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum

Customer Focus is one the hallmarks of top-tier leadership organizations.  And, inviting feedback is imperative. Comment cards, Guest Satisfaction Surveys, Customer.Care@Marriott.com and Marriott Rewards Insiders are just a few of Marriott's touchpoints.  

Since the launch of the new home page for Marriott.com, the My Marriott Rewards Account module has undergone several incremental improvements.  Happily, Single Sign-On (SSO) for Marriott Rewards and Insiders was among the first.  Total Membership Nights as you have noted is another. 

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

This is a nice thing and great improvement to the rewards summary.  Perhaps a line that says "years as a Marriott Rewards member" would also be a nice addition.

rainbowwill Platinum 2 Reviews

It may also prevent confusion over total nights since rollover nights should not be counted but once.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...