6 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2016 6:15 PM by jm1991 RSS

Daily Getaways 2016

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just as a reminder that the daily getaway deals preview this upcoming monday March 28 and sales go live April 4th.

https://dailygetaways.ustravel.org/ComingSoon.aspx

Im hoping to snatch one of those Marriott Gift cards this time.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Daily Getaways 2016
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

jm1991,

Thanks for the reminder!  The Marriott Gift Card Deal is always a sweet deal.  I was able to take advantage of this last year and the year before.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

the deals are now available for preview.

Unfortunately I struck out this year.  The past 3 years I was able to score 2 of the $500 Marriott Gift Cards.  This year there was a smaller quantity available and the $1,000 Gift cards were also eliminated which meant even more people trying to purchase the $500 cards.

jm1991 did you have any luck?

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

vaboywnder There is another thread on this topic at Marriott Gift Cards 20% Off.  I don't know how to provide a link.  I was lucky this year and got 2 of the $100 cards.

Thanks razorbackfan and congratulations on scoring a couple of the $100 Gift Cards.  I wanted to respond to this posting since jm1991 was the original poster and I wanted to see if he had any luck this year as he struck out last year.

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

i was unlucky too.. oh well there's always next year

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...