3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 23, 2016 5:45 PM by seatexan RSS

How does 1 MILLION points sound?

curiousone Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Did anyone from Insiders end up with the million MR points reward for a mobile check-in?

Do we even know if it was awarded?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How does 1 MILLION points sound?
    muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

I was thinking about that, too.  I haven't see any mention anywhere of winners. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

homoviator Platinum

yeah, I feel like I heard about it.

Surprise Hotel Lobby DANCE PARTY with PrankvsPrank's Jeana - YouTube

I would have danced way harder! just sayin' Marriott if you'd like somebody to look more enthused.  No need for a minder to prompt me to jump harder.

seatexan Platinum

Oh thanks for posting the link!  Hahaha wow, yeah I would have danced harder too!  It looked like a fun party!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...