6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2016 11:17 PM by jm1991 RSS

Reccs for Where to Use Cat 1-5 Cert in Las Vegas?

walla Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am bound and determined to use my Mega Bonus cert before the expiration. Does anyone have feedback on the cat 4-5 hotels in the area? For my dates I have several good options and all are well rated:

• Springhill Suites Convention Center
  • Residence Inn Convention Center
  • Residence Inn Huges Center
  • Residence Inn Las Vegas South

Any opinions are appreciated!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Reccs for Where to Use Cat 1-5 Cert in Las Vegas?
    peymanagement Platinum

I have not stayed there but I would pick either the SHS Convention Centre or RI Convention Centre for the location convenience. The RI is an old style but looked fine, the SHS is a high rise. The mono rail is closer to the RI. I stay at the Ren, and use the mono rail. I don't like being on the strip but like the convenience of going there.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

The RI Hughes center is actually very nice and recently remodeled. The location is close enough to the strip to walk and the amount of restaurants around it makes it very convenient. Didnt experience any noise and the breakfast was great. pool was small but nice.

walla Platinum

Thank you both SO much! I am excited that I actually get to use my cert this time I usually travel to areas that have limited or no choices for cat 1-5 hotels.

walla Platinum

Just wanted to pass along. We stayed at the RI on Huges Center and it was awesome. Thank you again for recommending it! The staff was great, the breakfast was the best I have seen (I travel 2-3 days a week for work and my locations usually only have FI and CY's). We stayed at the Renaissance the next night and my husband & I agreed we like the RI better and will return. The rooms were updated and immaculate.

If you are looking to use your cat 1-5 cert it's a great pick! Loved that the Hard Rock Hotel was a stone's throw away and there are many restaurants and a Panera literally in the parking lot. Strip was an easy and cheap cab ride .

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

Im glad you liked it, i have 2 certs to burn right now and i may consider a weekend trip to vegas if i can find cheap flights in the upcoming months before the heat kicks in. I do hope the property will remain bellow cat6 as it is a very nice property in an extremely popular destination.

Decided to book another stay using my 2 certificates + points for EDC weekend again. This is such a good property, hopefully ill be able to get a 2B upgrade like last time.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...