2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2016 8:56 PM by jerryl RSS

Gold level perk at Marriott Stellaris in Aruba

davedmaine Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hi all - I've been researching this topic but haven't found any recent info. Curious if any gold members have stayed at the Marriott Stellaris in Aruba recently, and if so, if there were any perks for being at the gold level. Thank you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Gold level perk at Marriott Stellaris in Aruba
    taxman193 Platinum 11 Reviews

I have stayed there many times. Unfortunately there are no perks. I am Platinum for Life. I do usually receive one upgrade to a better view room. You may also receive this. For example if you booked a limited view room, they may upgrade you to a garden view. If you booked a garden view they may upgrade you to a partial ocean view. Other than that, there is no breakfast, no lounge etc.. If you were Platinum you would receive the $10 gift or points. As a Platinum, I also received 10 minutes in free US calls I believe.

Most resorts, including this one, do not give any benefits for status.

You will love this resort and Aruba.It's my favorite place to go and I go every year although now I stay at the Ocean Club next door and usually extend my trip and stay at the Stellaris.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Gold level perk at Marriott Stellaris in Aruba
      jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I Stayed at the ren in Aruba and got a one level ungrade so if you want an ocean view book the garden room . I am platinum dont know about gold

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...