1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 22, 2016 4:14 AM by tommo781 RSS

Nice Surprise at Marriott Gaithersburg Lounge

nmballoonist Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Staying at the Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian while on business. Went to the CL for breakfast expecting the usual scrambled eggs and bacon/sausage both from a heated chafing dish, plus the usual cast of favorites. Imagine my surprise when I walked in and found a most pleasant employee manning an omelet bar. Very nice.  Haven't run across this in even the very nice JWs I have stayed at. However it didn't have the Illy latte/cappuccino machine the JW in Atlanta has.  If I find a location that has both I'd be a really happy camper.  

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center
  • Re: Nice Surprise at Marriott Gaithersburg Lounge
    tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Well, you can't have it all!   My favourite Marriott in the UK has the best Illy coffee machine ever in the lounge.  But not omelettes.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...