3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2010 2:36 PM by chimike RSS

Chicago - Italian Restaurants and Good Jazz

biztravelchick Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hi...traveling to Chiacgo for business but want to enjoy the best kept secret Italian restaurant and some great jazz as well... I see Bistro 110 in a few of these posts...any other suggestions?

• Re: Chicago - Italian Restaurants and Good Jazz
    pltnmprincess Platinum

It has been a while since I was downtown, but there is a jazz club called "The Bulls" which was awesome.  It is near Clark and Armitage in the Lincoln park area and its still around.  Here's a link:

http://www.rezoom.com/CITY/CHICAGO/READ/4369/Change-Is-the-Only-Constant/

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

PP, Thanks for the suggestion!

Do you or anyone else know about Spiaggias?

I have been invited to go there on Valentines Day and am curious.

Would appreciate any ideas or experiences.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

chimike Platinum 60 Reviews

Spiaggia (fine dining) is in the top ten best restaurants in Chicago

1984-present // Gold Coast 
    (Italian) In a city with a proud red-sauce tradition, Tony Mantuano singlehandedly awakened us to the exquisite joys of Northern Italian cuisine.

My favorite italian restaurant is:

IL Vicinato

Neighborhood: Little Tuscany

2435 S. Western Ave.

Chicago, IL 60608

773-927-5444

authentic Italian restaurants in the area just 15 minutes southwest of the Loop, Il Vicinato is the place to go if you like to eat till you explode.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...