2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2016 10:37 AM by AndrewT RSS

Can you convert Southwest Points to Marriott points?

bobbydacron Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I know you can convert Marriott points to Southwest or United Airlines, but I am wondering if you can do it the other way. Spefically, can anyone tell me if you can transfer points from Southwest Rapid Rewards to Marriott?

Many thanks in advance

Bobby D,

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Can you convert Southwest Points to Marriott points?
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hey bobbydacron! Happy to check on this for you. I'll follow up with more information.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Can you convert Southwest Points to Marriott points?
    AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi bobbydacron!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but unfortunately it is not possible to convert Southwest miles to Marriott Rewards points.

It is possible to transfer United miles to Marriott, but only if you are a Premier member with United. Also, to initiate a United to Marriott transfer, you would need to contact United.

Best,

Andrew

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...