5 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2016 10:09 PM by dansplan RSS

Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

This thread is now closed

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Container Store/Marriott e-mail legit
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

I can confirm that it is legitimate, however only a select number of Insiders received the email!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

I wish I had been included, but I haven't stayed at a TPS in about a decade.

shaunfromcolumbus,ohio Gold

I did participate in the product review from the Container Store. It was very easy, and we got to keep the products. My girlfriend liked the travel bag for makeup/jewelry. I will participate in the future. The review on the 10 products was printed in advance and had three checkbox questions to answer. They asked for a comment or two and a photo with some of the products. Easy and we will use a few of the items in the future.

Platinum

I can also confirm it's legit, however, after I had responded to the initial request, and was going to accept, they sent too  many terms about using my likeness, name, etc, and I withdrew. I know others might be fine with it, but this type of thing really doesn't sit well with me.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...