3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 29, 2016 2:39 PM by jonsummers RSS

Site outage or maintenance notice

jonsummers Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I am seeing lots of site errors today on the discussion board.  Clearly the site is undergoing maintenance and in a CDO model it is understood that you will deploy often to a live site.  If there was a status page or some kind of notice it would be most helpful for everyone trying to use the site.  Is this already posted someplace I can't see or find?, software

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Site outage or maintenance notice
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I Have also had problems logging in

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

hassmh Gold

It's not maintenance exactly, more lack of maintenance. The SSL certificate expired yesterday and has yet to be updated. See this thread for more details (though no response as yet from Marriott): Re: Insiders website security drop?

jonsummers Gold

seems better now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...