4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 17, 2016 6:53 AM by Far East Man RSS

Free Breakfast Berlin Marriott - Gold Status

jrewing Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Staying 7 nights at Berlin Marriott in August. After I get my 15 nights credited on my anniversary date in July, I'll be over 50 nights for Gold Status. Will I be able to get free Breakfast at this location? And would I also get access to the concierge  lounge?

Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Free Breakfast Berlin Marriott - Gold Status
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi jrewing,

Here is a link on Gold Elite Benefits: Discover Marriott Gold Elite Benefits where you will see the following:

Lounge Access/Free Breakfast

Free daily continental breakfast, light snacks and beverages for members and one guest in the Executive Lounge at JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection®, Renaissance® and Marriott Hotels® (resorts excluded), Delta Hotels® (limited participation). In the U.S. and Canada, select hotels will provide 750 or 1,000 points in lieu of breakfast in the event the lounge is closed.

At JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection®, Renaissance Hotels®, Delta Hotels® and Marriott Hotels® (Resorts, Courtyard Hotels, EDITION® Hotels and AC Hotels are excluded).

And here is a link to see Elite Benefits for all levels: Marriott Rewards® Elite Benefits Guarantee

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

7 Gold 1 Reviews

It appears their lounge is open weekends. So, if you have the Gold status when you go there you should have lounge access and be able to eat breakfast in the lounge.

walksoftly Gold 4 Reviews

We stayed at the Berlin Marriott last summer. We ate breakfast in the lounge and it was open on the weekend.  We enjoyed the hotel very much.  The area around the hotel is also quite nice.  jrewing , enjoy your stay!

Far East Man Platinum 1 Reviews

I too have stayed at this property and the lounge will be open all weekend.  Nice spread of food also in the evening with free alcohol!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...