2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 27, 2010 7:53 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Longhorn Steakhouse Nashua NH

tjcnewyork Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Longhorn Steakhouse is a casual dining chain of restaurants with locations from Maine to Louisiana.  Longhorn has several locations in New Hampshire and most recently we tried the restaurant in Nashua, NH.  This was our third time to have lunch/dinner at this location.

Decent menu, affordable prices, ok service.  This time around, we were disappointed by a scrap of paper and what appeared to be an eyelash that made it's way into the salad that came with an entree. It was off-putting and ruined our experience.  The manager apologized and offered to remove the entree from the bill.

Could have been an off day.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Longhorn Steakhouse Nashua NH
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

I've eaten at that very Longhorn on several occassions....I'm sorry to say it does not seem to be as random an event as you would think.  We have had two seperate issues with "extras" showing up in the dishes.  We have also eaten at the Longhorn in Keene and it was a totally different, very pleasant experience each time.  My inlaws live up that way so we are in/out of the area fairly regularly.  Some amazing places can be found if you are into a little adventure.  If you have time to kill, a trip to Chutters in Littleton NH can be great fun, especially for kids.  The drive up is beautiful on a nice day :)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Longhorn Steakhouse Nashua NH
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Thanks zukracer

Any clues if Marriott will open a property in Keene? 

Franconia Notch and the White Mountains Forest is on our list so I'll keep Chutters in Littleton in mind.  Although we really enjoyed our drive to Lincoln and the scenic Kancamagus Hwy. decent places w/o "extras" were difficult to avoid along 113E and 16S.  

Marriott's Towneplace Suites in Gilford is cut in the new generation of TPS. We stayed there 3x, twice on points and paid.  The only issue of note is the 5 points per dollar, but the associates really deliver.  Unlike other TPS, they have an expanded BF offering that includes freshly made waffles and toasted breads.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...