2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2016 6:16 PM by muppetwrangler RSS

What is your favourite small town Marriott?

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

As much as I love the hustle and bustle of a big city and all that it has to offer, there are so many wonderful small towns that I've been to.  These towns don't have upscale, full service hotels, but they certainly can offer A+ service.  The Fairfield Inn & Suites in Elmira/Horseheads, NY is truly a wonderful hotel.  The staff are outstanding and, as a platinum elite, in addition to the arrival gift, they give you a small goody bag containing a water bottle and 2-3 snacks.  In fact, they'll ask how many are in your party and give additional water bottles.  The breakfast offerings are a bit better than your standard FFI fare. I always look forward to my stays here.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Elmira, New York, USA
  • Re: What is your favourite small town Marriott?
    phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I'd say, the RI in Harrisonburg, VA.  very comfortable rooms, well run, excellent staff, excellent breakfast, good location.  The onluy thing they ever did wrong was they were very late with housekeeping.  when I complained they sent two maids up, immediately, to take care of the room and gave us a $50 voucher for the Outback and two movie tickets for any Regal theater.  Very generous gift to make up for such an error.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...