3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2010 8:14 PM by carolinacouple RSS

Nashville's Opryland area!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

For those who want to enjoy Opryland, yet, want to enjoy a great Marriott property try the nearby RI!

Our New Years week-end was a delight as we had all the benefits of participating in Opryland events but had the benefits this super RI!

The shopping at the Opryland outlet mall was only surpassed by the tremendous bargains from a wide range of stores.  We enjoyed the fine dining at General Jacksons and there is so much to enjoy here.

One place I would NOT go again is the rest. Jimmy Kelly's, Steakshouse!  I ignored the bad reviews and tried it anyway.  Save your money, there are many much better places, at a lot less money than Kelly's!

A special thanks to the direction and recommendations of the wonderful staff, led by Tad.  He ran a most professional operation that we all appreciated!  Enjoy the photo of folks who new how to really help us start the New Year!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Nashville's Opryland area!
    tjcnewyork Platinum

It's been awhile since visiting Nashville.  Thanks to your review, the RI looks like a Must Stay!  The crew's enthusiasm comes through in the photograph.  Thanks for posting!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

On the flip side of Jerry's enjoyable stay at the Opryland RI,let me put in a big "NOT" for the Opryland FFI.  Smoke stenched rooms and a staff who could care less makes this a No Go!  Next time, it'll be RI for me.

carolinacouple Platinum 2 Reviews

During the Christmas season the Opry is actually at the Ryman.   Both the Courtyard and Ren are great.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...