3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 2, 2010 10:26 PM by bankergal RSS

Aruba Marriott - No longer Offering All Inclusive

wsullivan35 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

FYI...The Aruba Stellaris is no longer offering the all inclusive package. I talked to the rewards folks and they said it was the decision of the hotel. Marriott keeps eliminating things, makes me believe it's time to think Starwood.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Aruba Marriott - No longer Offering All Inclusive
    us_specops_af Silver

I just looked into that as well.  I called about 2 weeks ago to get some information about the inclusive package and was told that the Stellaris was the only one participating.  I called back last night to book the hotel for my honeymoon and was told that the Stellaris now no longer participates.  We're a young couple and just bought a house so now the little extra money we've been able to put away for this will all be used for food instead of fun.  Thank you Marriott.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carolinacouple Platinum 2 Reviews

We were going to utilize AI in September so are disappointed but there are some wonderful restaurants in Aruba so you should still have a great time.  Madame Janettes, Simply Fish, Ruth's Chris, down the street is a great rib place, Flying Fishbones.  Hope you have a great trip.

bankergal Gold

We had a great experience with the all inclusive.  The trip was booked in Dec. 2009 for April 2010.   When we called in Jan.to include the all inclusive, we were told that it was not longer available.  I called the Stellaris stated our case and they said they would make an exception. WOW!!! What great service

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...