9 Replies Latest reply: Mar 11, 2016 4:57 PM by jerryl RSS

Towels made in the U.S.A.

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Marriott: All towels at U.S. hotels will be made in USA

So all towels and bathmats will now be made in the USA from cotton grown in the USA. Great news!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Towels made in the U.S.A.
    peymanagement Platinum

As a matter of interest, where were they made before? We don't have cotton up here in Canada.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Platinum 4 Reviews

I can't speak for all Marriott towels.....but in the particular Marriott I'm currently in I have "Registry" towels that are licensed from the American Hotel Register Company out of IL that are made in Pakistan.

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Good question! The article states that Marriott's terry cloths were previously made in Jordan.

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

Actually, you do have cotton in Canada!  You just don't grow it! 

peymanagement Platinum

LOL, I guess I deserved that.

Sounds like most of the Towels came from the middle east or Pakistan. Interesting.

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

Maybe the new bath towels will also be a bit larger. 

peymanagement Platinum

Two Canadians worried about US towels...LOL

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

it is a nice move on their part

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...