1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 22, 2010 12:11 PM by romtwindad RSS

Bachelor Gulch

arbplatinum Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone stayed at the Ritz Carlton at Bachelor Gulch, Colorado? Have stayed in Beaver Creek village many times in the past, but no Marriott properties there. Any opinions on accomodations, dining, accesibility, ski schools, etc would be very welcome. Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Bachelor Gulch
    romtwindad Gold
    Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I were able to stay at Bachelor Gulch 2 years ago on a business award trip.  It was absolutely unbelievable.  I rented my ski gear on site and really liked their ski valet service.  We got a group ski guide one day and my wife did a cooking class and used the spa.  Her comment on the spa was that it was the best she would ever see.  The outdoor firepit lounge area was great for apres.  Nothing is cheap of course (it is the Ritz), but everything really was top notch.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...