2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 14, 2016 12:09 PM by carat RSS

List of Marriotts with spas?

mrseggs2010 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Is there a way to get a list of Marriotts that have spas? I'm looking one in the US for a weekend in June, preferably one I wouldn't have to fly to. So looking for somewhere on the East coast. Any suggestions?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: List of Marriotts with spas?
    hassmh Gold

If you're not sure of exactly where you want to go, one thing I like to do is use the Menu on the top left corner of marriott.com, expand Find & Reserve, and select Browse by Destination. This gives you many ways to filter through all the locations worldwide.

To look for spas, you can expand Activities in the Filter Results on the right, and check the box for Full Service Spa, and it will filter down to just those hotels. Click the state you are interested in to see the list of hotels with spas in that state.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: List of Marriotts with spas?
      carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Great recommendation, hassmh!  Currently, there is no list of all of the properties that have spas, so your best bet MrsEggs2010 is to search by filters.  Let me know if you have any questions.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...